Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mickey or Minnie?

We have had mice in our office off & on ever since I've worked there. Last year we caught one on a glue board that had been placed under one cubicle on the row one row over from mine. On Friday, we caught one on a glue board under the cubicle next to mine. So this morning, it did not surprise me when I opened my desk drawer & saw that 1/2 my napkin (that I had just placed in there about 2 hours earlier) was eaten. This napkin was partly caught inside my Christmas tin that has my candy stash. I brought the tin years ago when we first had mice problems. This mouse chewed the napkin all around the tin and then ate a little nibble out of a ketchup packet I had in my desk.

I called building services for some more glue boards. I put some peanut butter chocolate on the board & put it inside my desk, as well as one under my desk. I think I may catch a mouse today.

No comments:

Post a Comment