Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Working Out Again

For the last several weeks, I've only worked out about 2 or 3 days a week. I'm getting back on track again this week. I've worked out Saturday, Monday & today. I'm starting over with the Insanity workout and am going to try to make it through the entire 60 days routine. I made it 3 weeks last time before I got a sinus infection and stopped. Wish me luck!

I made a cake tonight that had some fondant on it. I colored the fondant blue and now my hands still have blue all over them. I wish there was a way to get food coloring out easily. If you know if any tricks, please let me know. The cake looks really cute, though. I did an octopus cake, using Williams-Sonoma octopus cake pan. I really like their bake ware. It is heavy duty & cooks evenly. I'll be posting pictures to my cake blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment