Today I started my new fitness routine. Insanity is a 60 day program with extreme cardio moves. I did the Fit Test for day 1 and I took my measurements.
Here are the results of my day 1 fit test (how many you can do in 1 minute):
Switch Kicks = 110
Power Jacks = 36
Power Knees = 56
Power Jumps = 30
Globe Jumps = 32
Suicide Jumps = 15
Push-up Jacks = 16
Low Plank Oblique = 55
I redo the fit test every 15 days. Let's just say my measurements are way worse than when I started P90X, so I have lots of room for improvement. I would like to go from a 4 petite back down to a 2 petite so I can wear a lot of my clothes that are way too tight now.
1 day down, only 59 days more to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment