Monday, May 10, 2010
Weekend Apart
Vince & I have not done much apart in this first year of our marriage. He did have to go to training at Myrtle Beach in the fall for a few days, but since I went to work everyday, it wasn't as bad as it could be to be away from him. This weekend, I am flying to my sister's house in VA to help her paint her house. Vince is really wanting to finish up his car repairs so he will be staying home. It will be so weird to go for a whole weekend without him. It will be nice to see my parents, sister & her family. But I will miss my most wonderful husband! If any of you would like to come help him paint car parts, please stop by the house. If any of you would like to help me paint my sister's new house, please join me in VA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment