Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lots of Recipes

I've been entering my recipes on Tastebook.com for the last several years, especially if I create or come across a really good one. I like to keep them in one place so if I travel, I can pull it up from any computer. I had my cookbook printed & shipped to me when I had about 80 recipes & now I'm up to 100 so I need to print & ship the last 20 to add to my book.

I have also been loading my mother's recipes. She has sooo many. They are on cards, scratch paper, etc. Some of them were from magazines, friends, family, or other sources. The hardest part is typing them all in one at a time. But the great thing is that she'll have everything in one handy book on-line or hard copy. And she won't have to keep up with tons of recipe cards all out of order. The website lets you designate which category the recipe is in (such as dessert, meat, veggie). And they'll be in alphabetic order.

If any of you would like to help type them in, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment