Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Insanity Day 2

This evening I did the Insanity Plyometrics Cardio video. Whew! That thing is insane. Talk about cardio. I knew it was going to be rough when the folks in the video that have been doing it a while were collapsing on the floor to rest. But I did it. I know half my moves weren't as fast as they were doing it, such as the mountain climbers, but at least I made it through over 40 minutes of hard core cardio moves. I also drank an entire glass of water during the video. This video consists of all sorts of runs, jumps, push-ups, etc. Wish me luck getting through the rest of the week.

To prepare for this extreme workout, I had chicken wings & tater tots for lunch. Um, yeah. Not healthy at all, but this is the free lunch that my work provided us for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment