Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still Working Out

This week I have done the Insanity workout on Monday & today. Yesterday I mowed the grass. The hill on my back yard is enough insanity for one day, so I didn't do the official workout yesterday. I've been doing well watching what I eat and my caloric intake. Wish me luck that I keep up the momentum.

I need to pack tonight for my trip to VA this weekend. I'll be flying up there on Friday and coming back Sunday. I'm hoping I get on the first flights available and the weather is good.

Tonight as we were eating dinner, a lawn care salesman rang our doorbell. Why is it that no matter who knocks on your door, it's always just as you are sitting down to dinner & by the time they leave, your food is cold? I think all sales calls should have to phone ahead before they drop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment