Saturday, August 21, 2010

20 Years Already?

It's hard to believe, but it's been 20 years since I've graduated high school. My 20 year high school reunion is coming up and we will be going to Nashville to visit with everyone. The hard thing about visiting for one weekend is being able to see all the folks I would love to see. I know several of my high school friends will not be able to attend, which is so sad. Seeing that we only see each other every 10 years, I would have hoped that some of them would make a little more effort to be there. But it will be fun to see a bunch of them that will be there. I think over 100 people are expected to attend. I just hope I remember or recognize a lot of them. Thanks to Facebook, I've been getting a refresher on some folks.

The reunion will be on a Friday, which is odd. Everyone asked that it be held on a Saturday so all the out of town folks could get there, but the planners planned it for a Friday. So Vince & I will be taking off work to get there in time. I hope Nashville is ready for us! One other fun thing we are doing is seeing Anjelah Johnson live on that Saturday night. She is the comedian that does Bon Qui Qui & the Nail Salon stand up comedy. I can't wait to see her perform live.

1 comment:

  1. Our reunion is on a Sunday. Everybody voted for a Sat for the same reasons you gave--everybody has work/school the next day! But whatever. So far, only 24 people have said they are going, and it's a month away. You're doing better than us!

    ReplyDelete