Vince & I ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant on Saturday night. They have karoke there but we always ask to sit way far away from the speakers. Otherwise, you can't hear each other speak at all since it is always way too loud. It's fun to watch all the folks get up and sing, plus the food is good.
After dinner, as I was walking into our garage, I saw a big ugly thing and immediately told Vince to not step on the slug. I ran inside to get the salt. He then informed me it was not a slug. We weren't really sure what the difference is between a centipede and a millipede, but we figured out it was one of them. Ends up it is a North American millipede. Instead of the salt, we tried a roasting method & lit it up. Millipedes have a very hard shell on them, kind of like a roach, so it didn't really burn, but it did finally stop moving & died. That had to be one of the grossest bugs I've ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment