Thursday, August 12, 2010

Show Questions

This evening I filled out most of the application for The Next Food Network Star. I have 2 sections that I'm still struggling with. I have to name 5 unique tips about food or ingredients - something that will teach Food Network something new. I have no idea what would be new to them - they are the experts! The other section is what my unique culinary point of view is. I don't know if my view is unique or not, since I'm not really sure why my view is. I love to create new things & I love to find new recipes and then tweak them. It's always a surprise to see how well something may turn out. Is that a culinary view?

The next step is to do a 3 minute video. I watched several of these on youtube.com to see what other folks were submitting. Everyone of them were cooking something as if they were on a show in their kitchen. Some of them seemed kind of boring & some were really over the top weird. I need to come up with something in the middle - not boring & not too weird, but something that will stand out. So far I have had no bright ideas & am hoping something strikes me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment