Monday, August 30, 2010

BHS Class of 1990 20 Year Reunion

This past Friday night I gathered with many of my high school friends for our 20th year reunion. Several of us met at Buffalo Wild Wings before the reunion started. It was so great to see many of my high school friends. I only wish some of my other closer friends had been able to come. Some folks looked just the same & others I would not have recognized. I think one or two may have had plastic surgery. The main festivities were held at the Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club in Hendersonville, TN. The food was really good (my favorite was the mini Beef Wellington).


My friend Lisa.

Bobbie, me, Stephanie, & Travis (I went to senior prom with Travis - he is 6' 8" tall).
My friend Angie

My friend Michelle

Nicki, Tracey, & Michelle

Our class president, Andy

Travis, Chris & Chris' wife

My friend Kendra

My really good friend, Laura (we had classes from 3rd grade through our senior year)

My friend Carri

Basketball girls - Libby, Monica & Kathy. Jamie was a cheerleader (& one of the Oak Ridge Boys' daughters).

My good friend, Pattie

My friends Robyn & Tanesha

Michael, twins - Renee & Robyn (they're not identical) & another twin, Rhonda (her identical twin sister did not come)

The twins & twin with Will

My good friends, Tim & Travis

Coach Lovell - the only teacher that came (a.k.a. - invited himself)

Kristi, Pattie, Carol Ann, Rhonda & Stacy

All of this stuff was Jamie Allen's. I don't think I kept a single shirt from high school.



Trying to get folks assembled for the group picture. The lighting was not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment