On Wednesday, I took Macy to get some back to school supplies. She will be in her senior year again this year. We ate at Waffle House Wednesday night. Macy taught me that I can order blueberries in my waffle. All these years, I never knew that! So I did. It was good.
On Friday, I took Macy to her high school to register her for classes. Since her mother & grandmother would not take her, I made sure she got registered. It was difficult to go through the whole process. The first step was to return her Jr. ROTC uniform and pay any fees for missing pieces. The second step was to go to the guidance office to register for classes. There were tons of people in there; it was such a mad house. We finally were able to get everything straightened out, thanks to Macy's grandmother calling in and verifying all the info.
It was quite an ordeal, but I'm so glad that Macy has chosen to continue her high school career.
No comments:
Post a Comment