Monday, August 16, 2010

Unexpected 1/2 Mile Run

On Sunday afternoon, Vince & I decided to go for a walk on the trail near our house. We have never walked on it together & wanted to get out & explore the neighborhood. We even toured one of the new houses being built right beside the trail. However, 1/2 a mile from our house, the clouds opened up & it started raining. I do not like to be soaking wet, so I started running back home. It actually felt great. It was nice & refreshing & I did not get winded at all. Vince did not run, as he was enjoying walking in the rain. I wish we had more time to walk all the way down to the end of the trail before it started raining, but it was nice to get out for a little bit of time & do something active.

We did notice that someone overnight hit the telephone pole that has power lines on it near the end of our street. The power company guys were there installing a new pole & told us a drunk driver hit it. They didn't know who or what kind of car. I wish I knew so I knew which neighbor to avoid. Luckily, we didn't loose power or phone service.

No comments:

Post a Comment