Mom, Dad & Nathan arrived at our house on Friday evening. Nathan is my 13 year old nephew and has decided to grow about 4 inches this summer. We took him shopping Saturday morning to get some new shirts, shorts, jeans, and shoes. We started at our mall with Hollister. I have to say that in all the years it's been in our mall, I've never walked in that store. I now know that I haven't missed anything except ear-splitting loud music. We couldn't even hear ourselves without screaming about size & style. However, we were able to get Nathan some new shirts and a hoodie. I took a few pictures in this nightclub type store before the manager told me there was no flash photography in the store. I laughed. Apparantly it's disturbing...as if the extremely loud music and low lighting wasn't disturbing enough.
Also, I noticed that the sticker sizes on the shirt did not match the tag size. I brought 3 examples to the manager's attention & he said that the employees were just lazy & he thanked me for letting me know. I'm thinking he probably mis-labeled them himself since he was so non-chalant about it.
Our next stores were American Eagle & Aeropostle. Both of these had super friendly & helpful employees that helped us find the size & style Nathan wanted. We found his shoes at Journey's. The Vans and DC shoes are the two popular styles at Nathan's school and this store had them both on sale.
We then went to the Famous Brand Name Shoes in Lyman and each of us, except for dad, got a new pair of shoes. It was a very productive morning, followed by a nice lunch at Jason's Deli.
No comments:
Post a Comment