Friday, January 7, 2011

Back to Work

This was the first week back to work after having a nice long holiday. It would be great if I could have a week vacation every single month. But, alas, I don't have 12 weeks of vacation yet (nor will I unless I win the lottery). My brain is still somewhat in vacation mode. I just finally started putting away some Christmas decorations tonight. I still have the top half of the ornaments on the tree to get down & then we can put the tree back in the attic.

I started baking again this week & cooking dinners. We're starting to get back into the groove again. But seriously, I need a maid. I know I keep saying this, but one of these days, I'm really going to get one. After working all day & then cooking, I just hate having to clean up the house. Again, where is that winning lottery ticket???

No comments:

Post a Comment