We couldn't find any of our family on the island even though we looked all over. However, 5 minutes after arriving back on the ship, we found some family.
Billy, Eddie, Vince & I played spades in the casual dining room. The rest of the family then found us and rooted us on. Vince won the game. The following is the worst picture of me ever, but everyone else looked nice.
We finished playing cards & saw that the sun was setting so we got a few more pictures.
Here is a picture of Papa with his mini-me, Grayson.
We all dressed for dinner at the Jade steakhouse & sushi bar.
This was the first time ever that I cooked my steak on a hot lava stone. It was a very creative way to eat dinner.
We raced out of the dining room just in time to see Grayson in the farewell pirate show. He did a great job, but acted shy most of the time. All 3 kids did their own thing for dinner with their age groups so they didn't join us for the lava stone dinner.
After dinner, Vince & I found some cookies as we spent out last night on the ship.
Overall, this cruise was pleasant and I was glad to get away to the tropics during the winter. My favorite cruise is still Disney, followed by the Carnival Legends cruise.
No comments:
Post a Comment