Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working it Out

This week I finally got back on the workout band wagon. I know from experience that January is the number one month for people to start working out after slacking off after all the holidays. It's been several months since I've done any kind of workout, so I started off gradually getting back into it.

Tuesday I rode the bike for 5 miles. Wednesday I walked 1 mile on the treadmill & did 2 miles on the bike. Then today I did 1 mile on the treadmill (walk/run) and 3 miles on the bike. Kaye joined me yesterday and today. It is such a great motivator when you have someone working out with you. My goal is to shed some serious pounds in the next few weeks. I have also been watching my food & trying to eat healthy all week. Wish me luck that I don't fall off the band wagon any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment