Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend At Home

This weekend Vince & I stayed in Spartanburg. Since we had cleaned so much last weekend, we didn't have much to do. I took a nap on Saturday. Vince thought I looked cold so he added a few blankets and coats on top of me while I slept. And he grabbed the camera to snap of picture of me (yes, I'm under all that).

Later that evening we stopped for some dinner.
We made it to the auto show in Greenville with about an hour and a half before they closed for the evening. It was perfect timing because we got there too late to have to pay for parking.

We saw lots of cars. I think I want a Cadillac or a Lincoln as my next car. Now I just have to win the lottery. Vince liked this Cadillac with a big engine in it.
He also liked me in this big truck.
He also like this Camaro.
They even had the paddy wagon there! A.K.A. the Sheriff's breath-a-lyzer vehicle. It had a lab in it and a lock up area.
This was the Camaro painted with lots of American people and symbols on it.
On Sunday, we attended the early service & then met Vince's family for lunch at the Silverbay in Simpsonville.
Later Sunday night, I found my very own Elf on a shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment