In the south, we usually get ice instead of snow. This week we got 7 inches of snow followed by a 1/4 inch of ice. It was a really cool sensation to walk across the crunchy yard, break ice & then smush down into the snow. My first act of business outside today was to remove some of the ice from the Directv dish. I took a step stool & a broom to sweep it off. The TV was coming in clear all through the snow storm, but today it started breaking up a little bit. After I cleaned off the dish, it worked great.

Vince & I then went out to the front yard to check out the cars. He started clearing off the Celica. I noticed that the ice came off in huge sheets from the car. The ice was so thick but came off easily since there was dry powdered snow under it. I tried to scoop some snow together to try to make some kind of snowman, but the ice was too thick & crunchy.



While we were out there, the mail truck arrived (with chains on the back tires). I need to get me some chains like she had on her truck.

No comments:
Post a Comment