I then opened the doors in front of the grill to see if we had any more black widows. Last year we had a whole family of them & killed several and killed their egg sacks. I had placed a glue board inside the grill to catch any stragglers we may have missed. I caught this instead. Ewww!!!
Yes, that is a dead bird, and a huge wolf spider next to it. I guess the bird hopped under the grill cover and then up inside the little slot to get inside the grill next to the gas tank. I have no idea how long it's been in there. I called Vince to come check it out. He removed it & then nicely cleaned the whole grill for me. Yeah!
The steaks were very tasty, by the way. Now we just need a new grill cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment