Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mileage

This week so far I have worked out 2 days. I am sticking with the treadmill & bike program & it's coming along just fine. I did between 3 and 5 miles between the two aparatuses. My friend Kaye is sticking with the workout & we had a new friend join us this week. LaDonna is now keeping us entertained in the fitness center here at work. We are also using several of the machines for abs & back. Today, I dropped to a mat & did 100 crunches & 15 push ups. I know that sounds weak. I plan on building my endurance back up on those.

I'm going to work my way back up to the 1000 crunches that I did over a year ago. I probably won't aim for the 2000 from 2 years ago, simply because after the first 1000 it just gets boring & I don't want to count that high. So for now, I'm still on the bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment